Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Haiku Tuesdays

Along with practicing my Downward-facing-dog I thought I could make a new Haiku every Tuesday. I tried writing one everyday while I was in Italy, but that quickly deteriorated, once a week seems less intimidating... Feel inspired? Leave a Haiku comment!

drinking sweet red wine
will make us miss the theater
but its so worth it.

my mind is broken
it thinks only the same thoughts:
sleep, eat and repeat

why do people live
in places that are so cold
icicle fingers

plastic grocery bags
do you know that i hate you?
you are every where.

Marilyn monroe
how do you like them apples?
i think they're bitter

I think i want it
to be alone with my thoughts
but thats not the truth.

la mia testa
e` piena con frasi
che non fa senso!

1 comment:

  1. Katy I LOVE your new format!!! So cool! It's so clear and clean---- I really like the aesthetic! and the haiku tuesdays are a fantastic idea.

    I love that sheep pic
    He baahs and I laugh so hard
    Cuteness of culture

    ReplyDelete