Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tea Biscuits

I've been trying to get back in the swing of things after my much needed and glorious Spring Break in Burlington. There's nothing good food, friends and some mountains wont cure I'm convinced. In an attempt to help motivate myself I tried bribing with tea biscuits. I was suppose to reward myself after finishing a To-Do on my list but slowly found myself taking them in advance and "promising" to do it later seeing as now I was obligated having eaten the reward. Instead I just ate a lot of them and had a tummy ache and a long To-Do list staring back at me. At least now I can cross off Update Blog and feel a little less remorse.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, I know how that goes...but those look like REALLY GOOD tea biscuits, I mean, how could you resist?

    ReplyDelete